ASK is a non-profit organization dedicated to supporting the families of children with special needs and learning differences.
- Educational and local support services for children with learning differences.
- A one stop resource for parents, educators, and specialists.
- Multi-cultural group for parents to exchange experiences, obtain information, and gain support from those who have similar issues.
If you wish to:
- receive our monthly updates, give your testimonials or feedback please contact us.
- become Friends of ASK, please subscribe here.
- become a specialist associate, please join the directory.
- become a volunteer, please visit the volunteer page to see what you can do to help us.
- donate, you can join Friends of ASK.